Welcome to Graysweb



Wednesday 18 November 2009

Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye can be so very painful and never more so than when you don't want to. Today I have had to say a final farewell to something and someone that is causing me so much pain and distress.
Being the hopeless romantic that I am I never know when to give up, so when I am still hoping that things will get better they have gotten a lot worse.
Sharing this on my public blog is my way of accepting the end and hopefully it will allow me to really say that final goodbye.
Any tips on survival will be most welcome. Comments below:

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing we can physically do to make the pain go - but one day, when you find yourself unconsciously laughing, you will know you have survived.

    My words aren't patronising nothings, I have been there too. I thought I would die of a pain beyond belief - and then that day, when the laugh came I knew how strong I really was. My former mental and emotional devistation had become my present inner strength ...

    You will survive x

    ReplyDelete