Welcome to Graysweb



Monday 8 March 2010

To whom it may concern:


I phoned my Ex-employer Ethos Recycling Ltd. every day for over a month to be told I would be paid and perhaps tomorrow?
I have had no wages since December and was made redundant on the 14th January 2010
I dont wish to sound too bitter but the truth is, I have been lied to along with many other employees. My many emails and texts have not been acknoweldeged by the M.D. of the company Mr Jenner.If you intend to do any business with the management of the new company, I suggest you ask for payment in advance.
If the New Directors would like to sue me for slander, please go ahead and prove to me  and others that all that I have just said is not true.. I

Below is the email I have just received from the Administrator:

Dear Mr Farey

I have been advised that you have telephoned this office on a number of occasions in respect of the above named Company. I am sorry that I am unable to assist you too far in your enquiries but my instructions only came on the 25th February to act as Administrator and prior to that, whilst I was assisting the Directors, I did not have anything to do with the day to day management of the Company and nor was I involved in the finances of the Company.

I understand not only from yourself but from others that some 15 or 20 members of staff were dismissed before the end of January but that the Company did not have sufficient funds to deal with their claims for termination of employment, redundancy if applicable, money in lieu of notice and holiday pay.

A formal letter from this office will be despatched tomorrow enclosing form RP1 and details of how to make a claim in respect of your arrears of income and any other rights to which you may be entitled.

I am sorry that I cannot be more positive in my information and that I cannot assist you further.

Yours sincerely
S Cohen
Administrator

Licensed by the Insolvency Practitioners Association (No. 001751)
For and on behalf of PIT.101.LTD – Formerly known as Ethos Recycling Limited (In Administration) acting as Administrator without personal liability.






No comments:

Post a Comment